Hydac hydraulic accumulators have been in production for over 50 years, with the range including bladder, piston, diaphragm and metal bellow accumulators
Accumulators have a number of uses and applications including: energy storage, emergency and safety functions, damping of vibrations, pulsations, shocks and noise and the stabilisation of suction flow.
The full range of Hydac accumulators and accessories comprises:
- SB330 | SB400 | SB500 | SB550 | SB600 | SB330N | SB330H standard bladder accumulators
- SB40 (nominal volume 2.5 – 50 litres) | SB40 (nominal volume 70 – 220 litres) | SB16A | SB35A | SB16AH | SB35AH | SB35HB low pressure
- SB690 high pressure bladder accumulators
- ACCUSET SB330 bladder accumulator kit
- SBO…-…E series welded diaphragm accumulators, from 0.075 to 4 litres, maxium pressure 350 bar
- SBO…-…A series threaded diaphragm accumulators, from 0.1 to 4 litres; maximum pressure 750 bar
With nominal volumes up to 3, 300 litres and permitted operating pressures up to 1000 bar.
- SK | SK210 | SK350 series standard/high pressure piston accumulators
- piston accumulators with piston position control
Metal bellow accumulators
- SM | SM50 series metal bellows accumulators for heavy diesel engines
- SB…P(H)-… series pulsation dampers, from 1 to 32 litres, and maximum operating pressures from 330 to 1000 bar;
- SBO…P–…E1 welded pulsation dampers, from 0.075 to 4 litres, with maximum operating pressures from 50 ro 330 bar;
- SBO…P-…A6 threaded pulsation dampers, from 0.2 to 4 litres, from 10 to 500 bar;
- SB16S suction flow stabilisers, from 12 to 400 litres, to 16 bar
- SD series silencers, up to 4.7 litres and 330 bar
The Hydac range also includes fully assembled Hydac accumulator stations and accessories: charging and testing units, gas pressure vessels, safety elements and shut-off blocks, mounting elements, nitrogen charging units and accumulator charging valves.
Please contact us if you cannot see the Hydac hydraulic accumulators or accessories that you need – we’ll still be able to help!