Argo Hytos check valves are designed to enable flow of the fluid in one direction only. They protect hydraulic components from a backflow of fluid caused by the load on the appliance.
Control of the check valve secures the position of a load when the pressure source is switched off. Logic valves connect circuit branches depending on the pressure range.
The full range of these Argo Hytos valves is as follows:
- Logical 3 way check valves: SH1F-A3 series
- Load shuttle valves comprising: LV1-043, LV2-043, LV1-063/S and LV1-063/M models
- Standard check valves: VJO1-06/S, SC1F-A3, VJO1-04/M, SC1F-A2, MVJ3-06, VJO1-10/S, MVJ3-10, SC1F-B2, SC1F-C2 and VJ3 models
- Check valves with one-way throttling: VJS3 model
- Pilot operated check valves with a pilot to open comprising: RJV1-05, VJR1-04/M, SC5H-Q3/I, 2RJV1-06/M, SC5H-R3/I, VJR3-10/M, SCD5H-R3/I, SC5H-S3/I and SC5H-BP3/H models
- Pilot operated check valves with a pilot to close comprising: SCC5H-Q3/I and SCC5H-S3/I models
Contact us for help with configurations, or more information concerning Argo Hytos check valves.