Bosch Rexroth 5-.WE Directional Spool Valve
Bosch Rexroth 5-.WE is a direct operated, 5-chamber directional spool valve with solenoid actuation influencing the switching time. It controls start, stop and direction of the flow – connecting or isolating the connections by moving a control spool in a housing bore.
The valve has a maximum operating pressure of 420 bar and a maximum flow of 150 litres/minute.
Other features of the spool valve include:
- 5-chamber version;
- Size 10;
- Component series 5X;
- 4/3-, 4/2- or 3/2-way version;
- Porting pattern according to ISO 4401-05-04-0-05;
- High-power solenoid, optionally rotatable by 90°;
- Electrical connection as individual connection;
- Use optionally with PWM connector (fast switching amplifier, energy reduction);
- Optional auxiliary operating device;
- Spool position monitoring, optional;
- CE conformity according to the Low-Voltage Directive 2006/95/EC for electrical voltages above 50v AC or 75v DC
- Solenoid coil with UR approval UL 429.
Contact us for further technical details.