The Bosch Rexroth ZDR 6D valve is a direct operated pressure reducing valve in sandwich plate design. It is used to keep the output pressure at a constant value that lies below the variable pressure in the main circuit.
The valve has a maximum operating pressure of 350 bar and a maximum flow of 50 litres/minute.
Other features of the Bosch Rexroth ZDR 6D reducing valve include:
- Size 6;
- Component series 4X;
- Porting pattern according to ISO 4401-03-02-0-05 (with or without locating hole);
- Adjustment types: Rotary knob | Sleeve with hexagon and protective cap | Lockable rotary knob with scale | Rotary knob with scale;
- Pressure reduction in channel A, B or channel P;
- Optional check valve – version “A” only;
- Corrosion-protected design.
Contact us for further technical details.