The Bosch Rexroth 4WRKE is a pilot operated proportional directional valve with subplate mounting operated by proportional solenoids.
The solenoids are controlled via integrated electronics (OBE).
The Bosch Rexroth 4WRKE is available in sizes: 10 | 16 | 25 | 17 | 32 | 35 the valve has a maximum operating pressure of 350 bar and a maximum flow of 3000 litres per minute.
Other features of the proportional valve include:
- Subplate mounting;
- ISO 4401 porting pattern;
- Integrated electronics (OBE);
- Pilot control by means of a 3-way proportional directional valve;
- Spring-centred main control spool;
- Different control spool overlaps possible.
Contact us for further technical details.