Bosch Rexroth Proportional Directional valve, Pilot Operated, With Integrated Electronics (OBE) and Electrical Position Feedback – 4WRKE
Bosch Rexroth 4WRKE is a pilot operated proportional directional valve with subplate mounting operated by proportional solenoids. The solenoids are controlled via integrated electronics (OBE).
Available in sizes: 10, 16, 25, 17, 32, and 35, the valve has a maximum operating pressure of 350 bar and a maximum flow of 3000 l/min.
Other features of the proportional valve include:
- Subplate mounting;
- ISO 4401 porting pattern;
- Integrated electronics (OBE);
- Pilot control by means of a 3-way proportional directional valve;
- Spring-centred main control spool;
- Different control spool overlaps possible.
Contact us for further technical details.