Bosch Rexroth M-SED 10 Directional Seat Valve
The Bosch Rexroth M-SED 10 valve is a direct operated directional seat valve with solenoid actuation. It is available in either a 3/2- or 4/2-directional version.
This valve controls the start, stop and direction of flow – connecting or isolating the connections by lowering or raising a sealing element, either a poppet or ball. Isolation is leakage-free.
The valve has a maximum operating pressure of 350 bar and a maximum flow of 40 litres/minute.
Other features of the Bosch Rexroth M-SED 10 seat valve include:
- Size 10;
- Component series 1X;
- Subplates available separately;
- ISO 4401 porting pattern;
- Blocked connection is leak-tight;
- Reliable switching when under pressure over longer periods of standstill;
- Wet-pin DC solenoids with detachable coil (AC voltage possible by means of a rectifier);
- Solenoid coil is rotatable by 90°;
- Safe switching during periods without operation under pressure;
- The coil can be changed without having to open the pressure-tight chamber;
- Electrical connection as individual connection;
- Optional concealed manual override;
- Inductive position switch and contactless proximity sensors.
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.