Bosch Rexroth SL 10 – 32 check valves are pilot operated and have a seat design. They are used for leakage-free blocking of one actuator port. Pre-opening delivers damped decompression of the pressurised liquid, thus avoiding possible switching shocks.
The valve is available in sizes 10, 20, and 32 and has a maximum operating pressure of 315 bar and maximum flow of 550 litres/minute.
Other features of the Bosch Rexroth SL 10 – 32 check valve include:
- Component series 4X
- For subplate mounting
- Porting pattern according to ISO 5781
- Threaded connections;
- For the leakage-free blocking of one actuator port;
- Attachment possibility for directional spool valve or directional seat valve, optional;
- Pilot oil return, external;
- Version with pre-opening for dampened release, optional;
- Various cracking pressures, optional;
- Check valve installation sets available individually;
- Corrosion-protected design.
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.