Bosch Rexroth VT-VSPA2-1-2X/V0/T Valve Amplifier
Bosch Rexroth VT-VSPA2-1-2X/V0/T amplifiers are used to control proportional directional valves and proportional pressure valves without electrical position feedback. The command values are pre-set via a differential input or via four callable, adjustable inputs. The step function ensures fast passing of the overlap in directional valve. The two amplifier outputs supply current-controlled signals.
Other features of the Bosch Rexroth VT-VSPA2-1-2X/V0/T valve amplifier include:
- Differential inputs for voltage and current
- Four callable command value inputs, input for ramp time
- Digital inputs for enable, ramp, inverting and command value call-up
- Model T5 with 5 ramps and quadrant recognition
- Adjustable ramp times, step level and maximum solenoid current
- Reverse polarity protection for the operating voltage
- Switchable measuring socket with version T5
- “Ready for operation” output
- Power supply unit with DC/DC converter without raised zero point
Contact us for further technical details.