Bosch Rexroth WE 6 ../.B..XD… series direct operated directional spool valves have solenoid actuation. They control the start, stop and direction of flow. Directional spool valves connect or isolate the connections by moving a control spool in a housing bore.
The valve has a maximum operating pressure of 315 bar and a maximum flow of 60 litres/minute.
Other features of the Bosch Rexroth WE 6 ../.B..XD… spool valve include:
- Component series 6X;
- Area of application in accordance with the Explosion Protection Directive 2014/34/EU: I M2; II 2G;
- Type of protection of the valve solenoids: Ex db I Mb / Ex db IIC T4 Gb according to EN 60079-0 / EN 60079-1;
- Direct operated directional spool valve with solenoid actuation for intended use in potentially explosive atmospheres;
- Porting pattern according to ISO 4401-03-02-0-05;
- Subplates available in FE/ZN version;
- Wet-pin DC solenoids in hydraulic fluid;
- Electrical connection with individual connection and cable gland;
- With optional manual override.
Contact us for further technical details.