Eaton Hydrokraft PVW and PFW are variable/fixed open-circuit, axial piston pumps with swashplate design for reliable operation and long life. The pumps come in a robust housing enclosure, which increases pump durability and reduces operating noise. Their tension-rod design also contributes to quieter operation.
Hydrokraft open-circuit piston pumps feature industry-standard mounting capabilities and a modular construction, making them suitable for many applications. Multiple pump combinations are also available.
Variable displacement Eaton Hydrokraft PVW pumps are available as: 130 Series | 180 Series | 250 Series | 360 Series | 500 Series | 750 Series (cc/rev.)
The fixed displacement, PFW series comprises: 250 Series | 360 Series | 500 Series | 750 Series (cc/rev.)
Key features include:
- Pressure up to 420 bar;
- Rated speed up to 1800 rpm – higher speeds possible;
- Oversize shafts and bearings;
- Rotating and pressure-loaded parts are pressure balanced for greater efficiency and serviceability;
- Through-drive enables multiple pump installations from a single shaft;
- Integrated pilot pump, filter and pressure relief valves;
- Foot mounting option allows for easy bed-plate installation;
- Fast response times.
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.