Eaton Hydrokraft TVW Piston Pumps
Eaton Hydrokraft TVW Series pumps are variable closed-circuit axial piston pumps for industrial applications such as thrusters, marine cranes and turbine starters. They have a swash plate design and an oversize shaft and shaft bearings.
Eaton TVW pumps are available in 6 displacements: 130 | 180 | 250 360 | 500 | 750 cc/rev. Continuous operating pressures are up to 350 bar (5,076 psi).
These pumps also feature a through-drive design, an integrated HST circuit and a wide range of controls to maximise installation and usage flexibility. The through-drive enables multiple pump installation from a single shaft. Multiple pump combinations are also available.
Other features of Eaton Hydrokraft TVW pumps include:
- Pressure up to 420 bar;
- Rated speed up to 1800 rpm, higher speeds possible;
- Rotating and pressure loaded parts are pressure balanced;
- Large charge flow rates for low system temperature;
- Fast response times, reliable operation and long life;
- Compact size and tandem mounting capability ensures installation flexibility;
- Wide range of controls and through-drive design expands pump application and functionality.
Contact us now for technical advice and configuration options.