Eaton Hydrokraft TVX series pumps are axial piston pumps with swashplate design for closed-loop applications. They provide precise control, reliable operation over a long life.
Variable displacements are available in 2 sizes: 66 cc and 90 cc/rev. However, replacement unit displacement sizes are available at: 130, 180 and 250 cc/rev. Operating pressures are up to 350 bar (5,076 psi)
Other features of the TVX pump series include:
- Pressure up to 420 bar;
- Rated speed up to 1800 rpm, higher speeds possible;
- Rotating and pressure-loaded parts are pressure balanced;
- Oversize shaft and shaft bearings;
- Large charge flow rates for low system temperature;
- Wide range of available integrated charge and pilot pressure pump combinations;
- Extra large bearings extend pump life and reliability;
- Standard available transmission circuits with integrated valves and filters to build complete closed loop system for charge flow and flushing;
- Fast response times.
Contact us now for technical advice and configuration options.