Eaton Vickers Flow Control Valves
Eaton Vickers flow control valves are designed with their external electrical wiring and amplifier housed inside a durable metal enclosure – sealed against environmental contaminants. They have an IP65 and IP67 environmental rating, and provide lower failure susceptibility, superior moisture resistance and long-lasting durability.
With sizes up to 31.75 mm nominal bore size, Eaton Vickers flow control valves are suitable for pressures up to 350 bar (5,000 psi) and for flows to 2,160 litres/minute.
Integrated amplifiers are factory preset, which eliminates adjustment of gain, dead-band compensation or dither required with separate card and valve combinations. The amplifiers also eliminate the need for field adjustments and separately wired and mounted cardholders, so replacement valves can be fitted without adjusting the control signals. The only electrical inputs needed are a power supply and a voltage command signal.
Additional features include:
- Reliable, rugged 7-pin electrical mating connectors that provide easy access for test equipment;
- Onboard ramp adjustment that enables onsite fine-tuning;
- “Valve enable” that simplifies interlock control.
Model codes are as follows:
- Pressure compensated flow control valves: FCG-H02 | FCG-H03
- Remote flow control valves: FCGT-02-A/B-***-11-(S30)
- Remote, electrically modulated flow control valves: FGE-06-30-002-(E)-12 | FGE-06-60-002-(E)-12
Download the Eaton Vickers flow control valves technical catalogues:
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.