Eaton Vickers Hydrokraft MFX and MFW motors are fixed, high pressure axial piston motors with swashplate design – suitable for hydrostatic drives.
They are engineered with the largest shaft bearings available for full through-drive capability and long life in demanding applications. Common applications include: pulp and paper, chemical pump drives, primary metals, marine winches and mixers.
Both motor series are pressure rated up 350 bar, with a rated speed up to 1800 rpm. They have a range of control options, including full overcentre capabilities, and can handle a wide range of fluids (including water-glycol).
Hydrokraft MFX are available in displacements from 66 cc/rev to 180 cc/rev: MFXS-066 | MFXS-090 | MFXS-130 | MFXS-180
The MFW series motors are available from 250 cc/rev to 750 cc/rev: MFWS-250 | MFXS-360 | MFXS-500 | MFXS-750
Key features of these motors include:
- Pressure range: 350 bar continuous, 420 bar peak;
- Rotating and pressure loaded parts are pressure balanced;
- High efficiency from automatic pressure balancing of cylinder block to valve plate;
- Highly resistant to dirt because of automatic wear compensation;
- Low sound level assured by swashplate design and other proven features
- Tandem mounting options;
- Optional speed encoder permits precision control.
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.