Eaton Vickers Pressure Control Valves
Eaton Vickers pressure control valves are suitable for a variety of applications. Complete with onboard ramp adjustment, superior moisture resistance and valve enable for easier interlock control, these valves feature a host of advanced features housed in a durable metal enclosure.
They have an IP65 and IP67 environmental rating, and provide lower failure susceptibility, superior moisture resistance and long-lasting durability.
Integrated amplifiers are factory preset, which eliminates adjustment of gain, dead-band compensation or dither required with separate card and valve combinations. The amplifiers also eliminate the need for field adjustments and separately wired and mounted cardholders, so replacement valves can be fitted without adjusting the control signals. The only electrical inputs needed are a power supply and a voltage command signal.
Additional features include:
- Reliable, rugged 7-pin electrical mating connectors that provide easy access for test equipment;
- Onboard ramp adjustment that enables onsite fine-tuning;
- “Valve enable” that simplifies interlock control.
The range comprises:
- Balanced piston relief valves: CG/CS/CS5-03/06/10 Series | CT/CT5/CG5-06/10 Series
- Counterbalance valves: CB12KA10/B30 | CB16KA10/B30 | CB25KA10/B40 | CB32KA10/B60 | CB12GA10/B30 | CB16GA10/B30 | CB25GA10/B40 | CB32GA10/B60 | CB12FA10/B30 |
CB16FA10/B30 | CB25FA10/B40 | CB32FA10/B60 | CB 12 F**10/B30 | CB16 F**10/B30 | CB25 F**10/B40 | CB32F**10/B60
- Electrically modulated relief valves: (F3)-CGE-06-3(V)-2* (S*) | (F3)-CGE-10-3(V)-2* (S*)
- Flange mounted pressure controls: relief, unloading and check valves – sizes 06, 08, 10 & 12
- Hydro-cushion type pressure control valves: RF | RG | RT | RCF | RCG | RCT Series
- Pressure reducing valves: XG2V-10 | XCG2V series
- Pressure relief valves – direct acting: DARVW6- | DARVW8- | DARVW10- | DARVW15- | DARVW25- | DARVW30-
- Pressure relief valves – sequence, unloading, back pressure, counterbalance and reducing: Series R(C)*-03/06/10/12 | Series URT*-06/10 | Series URG*-06/10 | Series XSL/XTL-03 | Series XGL-03 | Series X(C)*-03/06/10
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.