Eaton Vickers PVE series (‘E’ series) piston pumps are inline, variable displacement pumps.
These pumps have a die-cast aluminum housing to reduce weight. They are ideal for use in unsupported PTO drive applications.
Options for this particular pump include: mobile pressure compensation, pressure and flow compensation, and remote pressure control.
The PVE series is available in 3 displacement sizes:
- PVE012: 25 cc/rev; rated input speed 3000; maximum pressure 210 bar / 3000 psi;
- PVE19: 41 cc/rev; rated input speed 2400; maximum pressure 210 bar / 3000 psi;
- PVE21: 45 cc/rev; rated input speed 2400; maximum pressure 186 bar / 2700 psi.
Features of the Vickers PVE pumps include:
- Aluminium housing for allows for durability and a light weight;
- Many configurations enable customisation for certain applications;
- Displacement is varied by pressure/flow compensator controls;
- Optional controls for maximum operating flexibility;
- Thru-drive available on PVE 19/21.
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.