Eaton Vickers PVH Series Pumps
Eaton Vickers PVH pumps are high flow, high performance variable displacement, inline piston pumps. They offer a compact and lightweight design – optimised for applications where continual activity occurs – and are well-suited to strenuous, energy-conscious applications including: earthmoving, construction, machine tools and plastics.
The full PVH pump series covers 8 displacements ranging from 57 cc/rev to 141 cc/rev: PVH057 | PVH063 | PVH074 | PVH081 | PVH098 | PVH106 | PVH 131 | PVH141
Continuous operating pressures across the range are up to 250 bar (3,625 psi), and 280 bar (4050 psi) operating performance in a load-sensing system.
Eaton Vickers PVH pumps have a number of benefits including:
- Versatile design includes single pumps, thru-drive arrangements, and a variety of drive shaft and control options;
- Heavy duty, compact housing assuring long life at the higher performance levels;
- Compact and lightweight design to reduce the application weight, and provide better access for installation and servicing;
- Service kits developed for the most critical rotating and control components to aid servicing;
- Quiet designs available for noise-sensitive industrial applications;
- Heavy duty bearings and shafts result in minimum internal deflections and wear, providing for longer life and maximum uptime.
Vickers PVH pumps are designed for maximum efficiency in any type of application. A variety of compensators provide the most effective system control, and the 95%-plus volumetric efficiency means more flow, and more input energy, is directed to the work and not into heat and waste.
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.