Eaton Vickers PVM series pumps are open-circuit, variable displacement axial piston pumps. Their compact size makes them suitable for smaller applications such as conveyor lines, injection moulding machines or small presses.
The full PVM pump series covers 12 displacements ranging from 18 cc/rev to 141 cc/rev: PVM018 | PVM020 | PVM045 | PVM050 | PVM057 | PVM063 | PVM074 | PVM081 | PVM098 | PVM106 | PVM131 | PVM141.
Operating pressures are up to 210 bar (3,045 psi).
Other features and benefits of the Eaton Vickers PVM series include:
- Teardrop-shaped housing that reduces audible noise levels by 9db;
- Cradle-bearing design results in a compact, space-saving pump size;
- Enhanced pressure rating – the proven rotating group can produce up to 315 bar of continuous pressure, delivering superior performance;
- Durable and reliable – high-load bearings and robust shaft construction are engineered to outperform and outlast competitive pumps;
- Optional power control – helps the machine use power more accurately and effciently than conventional fixed-speed pumps, meaning more can be done in less time;
- Variable-speed technology generating power far more efficiently than conventional fixed-speed pumps;
- Better energy efficiency generating less heat.
Eaton PVM pumps are also ATEX certified, helping ensure safe operation in explosive environments such as oil and gas and drilling applications.
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.