Eaton Vickers Return Line Filters
Eaton Vickers return line filters usually have spin-on type elements, cartridge elements in an in-line mounted housing, or cartridge elements within a housing that is mounted directly within the reservoir itself – sometimes referred to as an in-tank filter.
Return line filters:
- May also be equipped with fluid sampling devices to monitor the fluid cleanliness level. Secondary ports may also be incorporated to add make-up fluid and ensure that the fluid is transferred through a filter before entering the system;
- Are an integral part of an effective contamination control solution.
- Ideal for systems where the pump is the sensitive component.
- An economic means of achieving the target cleanliness level.
- Often placed before the fluid enters the reservoir in order to prevent debris and particles from recirculating through the system.
- A crucial component when cylinders are present in the system. Cylinders potentially contribute a large amount of contamination ingression and return line filters are ideal for this type of control solution.
- Sometimes the only filters necessary (combined with a breather) when seeing the entire system flow on a continuous basis.
- Only a part of an effective contamination control solution when the system employs variable displacement pumps. Filters in systems like this may be supplemented by pressure and/or off-line filters.
The Eaton Vickers return line filter range comprises:
|HV3R Series Return Line||280 litres/min||50 bar / 725 psi|
|HV6R Series Return Line||1700 litres/min||25 bar / 350 psi|
|HV6RD Duplex Return Line||1700 litres/min||25 bar / 350 psi|
|OFR 30 Series In Line||114 litres/min||27.6 bar / 400 psi|
|OFR 60 / 120 Series In Line||450 litres/min||27.6 bar / 400 psi|
|DLR DIN Series Return Line||400 litres/min||25 bar / 350 psi|
|LND Series Duplex||400 litres/min||25 bar / 360 psi|
Click here for further information on the Eaton group product range, or download the Eaton Vickers filtration catalogue here.
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.