Eaton have been manufacturing hydraulic filters for over 75 years. Consequently, they are now known for reliable fluid cleaning equipment, allowing customers to depend upon high quality power delivery and motion control systems.
Hydraulic fluid is the most important part of any system. It flows through all components, and carries the force exerted by the system. Healthy oil makes for a healthy system, improving reliability and efficiency, as well as reducing wear and tear during operation. For this reason, high quality Eaton filters make for a great investment for any hydraulic application.
The comprehensive range includes:
Hydraulic offline filtration systems:
- IFPM 32 | IFPM 72 | UM series | UMP series | US Series | USP series
Hydraulic contamination monitoring equipment:
- CCM 01 contamination control monitor set | CCS 4 contamination control system | CCT 01-set contamination class transmitter | mobile mini-laboratory PAS 01-set | WAS 01-kit mobile analysis | WSPS 05 sensor
Portable filtration systems:
- FloWash™ industrial filter cart | FloWash™ basic filter cart
Hydraulic lubrication filters:
- Eaton offers a selection of 4000 different Internormen filter elements, including corresponding filter housings. Additionally, the range includes filters in single and duplex versions that are often considered to set the industry standard. Hence, Eaton’s filters provide customers with a different kind of filtration – from tank-mounted return line or suction filters to in-line or flange mounted or manifold mounted pressure filters, to air breathers and suction strainers. The range includes the following series of Eaton hydraulic filters:
- AE | AOR/AOC | AS | ASF/SS | AV | BF-WP | BFD | DA | DSF | DTEF | DU | DUV | DWF | DWFA | E-O | E6 | EBF | EDA | EDU | EDWF | EH | EHD | EHP | EHPF | ELA | HDD | HNU | HP | HP3 | HPF, HPFO | HPP | HPV | HPX | HPZ | LF | MDD | MDV | MF, MFO | ML, MLO | MNL | MNU | NBF | NF | OE | OP-OE | SPH | SPL | SPM | TEF | TEFB | TRNS | TRS | TRW | TS | YSW | VS5
Hydraulic filter elements:
- Eaton filter elements come in the configurations of breather, coalescer, in-line, lubrication, pressure return-line and tank suction. The collection of model codes follow: 01. AS/TS | 01.E lubrication | 01.E pressure | 01.E return line | 01.N | 01.NBF | 01.NL | 01.NR | 01.WSNR | Easy-Fit filter elements.
Please contact us for details, advice and configuration options, if you cannot see the Eaton hydraulic filters that you need – we’ll still be able to help!