Eaton Vickers SM4 and SX4 Servo Valves
- Technical Data
Eaton Vickers SM4 and SX4 servo valves are the perfect solution for closed-loop control applications. They give systems exact positional accuracy, repeatable velocity and predictable force.
Common applications include presses, primary metals, plastics, pulp and paper, test equipment and simulation, turbine control (steam), and wood processing.
These valves are available as:
- SM4-10 | SM4-12 | SM4-15 with flows to 57 litres / minute and pressures to 210 bar (3000 psi)
- SM4-20 with flows to 76 litres / minute and pressures to 210 bar (3000 psi)
- SM4-30 with flows to 113 litres / minute and 140 bar (2000 psi)
- SX4-20 with flows to 76 litres / minute and pressures to 350 bar (5000 psi)
See the technical details tab for more information.
Features of Eaton Vickers SM4 and SX4 servo valves include:
- Jeweled feedback ball receiver virtually eliminates wear;
- Highly accurate control profiles;
- Durable, jeweled orifices greatly extend valve life;
- Integral filter to provide extra protection from contamination.
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.