Eaton Vickers VMQ Series Vane Pumps
- Technical Data
Eaton Vickers VMQ series vane pumps handle higher pressures than vane pumps of similar design. Common applications include: winches, drilling equipment, earthmoving and construction equipment, die casting, moulding machines, press machines, compactors and balers.
A unique wafer-plate construction allows for increased viscosity and pressure rise during cold start-up.
Other features of Eaton Vickers VMQ pumps include:
- Very low noise levels;
- Pressure-balanced, modular design extends life and improves serviceability;
- Wafer plate’s durable rib design results in a stronger support plate for a long life with 10 million cycle qualification;
- Shafts easily handle maximum pressures, ensuring exceptionally long shaft life;
- Removable cartridges, usually with pump in-line, facilitate maintenance or flow changes;
- Increased power density and high volumetric efficiencies, increases productivity and reduces energy and operating costs.
- Common inlet allowing for fewer ports and reducing the cost of redundant hose and fittings;
- Compatible with a wide variety of fluids, including fire-resistant and biodegradable fluids;
- Shaft seal options: single seal design for “dry mount” applications, or double seal design for fluid separation in “wet mount” applications such as gearboxes or where lubricant is always present.
The full range of Eaton Vickers VMQ pumps comprises:
- Single (S) and thru-drive (T) pumps, available in frame sizes 25 | 35 | 45 and coded: VMQ125S | VMQ135S | VMQ145S | VMQ125T | VMQ135T | VMQ145T with displacements from 10 cc/rev. to 240cc/rev.
- Double pumps, available in front section frame sizes 25 | 35 | 45 coded: VMQ22525 | VMQ23525 | VMQ24525 | VMQ22535 | VMQ23535 | VMQ24535 with front section displacements from 10 cc/rev. to 240 cc/rev. and rear section displacements from 10 cc/rev. to 158 cc/rev.
- Triple pumps, available in front section frame sizes 35 | 45, middles section frame sizes 25 | 35 and rear section frame size 25 coded: VMQ335… | VMQ345… with front section displacements from 90 cc/rev. to 240 cc/rev. middle section displacements from 10 cc/rev. to 158 cc/rev. and rear section displacements from 10 cc/rev. to 90 cc/rev.
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.