Eaton Vickers X20 Piston Pumps
Eaton Vickers X20 series pumps are open-circuit, compact lightweight pumps. They provide high power density and are suited to medium-pressure mobile applications.
The portfolio of X20 series pumps comprises:
- 220 Series: 28cc displacement with load sense control that helps increase productivity and efficiency;
- 420 Series: 41cc | 49cc | 62cc | 80cc displacements. Compact but powerful pumps, maximising power density with constrained space requirements.
- 620 Series: 74cc and 98cc displacements.
Summary technical information across the X20 series is as follows:
- Displacements from 28cc/rev to 98cc/rev;
- Maximum pressure 350 bar;
- Continuous pressure from 210 bar to 280 bar;
- Minimum input speed 500 pm;
- Rated input speed 2200 rpm to 3000 rpm;
- Maximum input speed 3600 rpm;
- Theoretical flow at rated speed 101.1 to 215.7 litres / minute;
- Theoretical input torque at maximum displacement 125 Nm to 436 Nm.
Some of the features of the Eaton Vickers X20 series pumps include:
- Robust, simple design with fewer parts and a long service life;
- High horsepower operation;
- Maximised power for a more efficient pump, compact design.
- Increased pressure responsiveness that results in immediate steering response to the machine;
- Consistent flow stability throughout shifts in pressure;
- More control options (than standard gear pumps) to further drive machine efficiency
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.