Emmegi MG Air Series Air-Oil Heat Exchangers
- Technical Data
Emmegi MG Air series air-oil heat exchangers are used to cool hydraulic oil systems by cooling the ambient air that passes over the radiant using a fan operated by an electric or hydraulic motor.
The configuration of the cooling pipes increases the turbulence of the fluid and the exchange capacity; special jets on the cooler finning further improve the total transmission coefficient. The result is a very small, light and robust technologically advanced product.
The technical specification of the cooler element is as follows: long life aluminium, operating pressure: 20 bar, test pressure: 35 bar, maximum operating temperature: 120 degrees centigrade.
The Emmegi MG Air range comprises:
- K series: 2005K | 2010K | 2015K | 2020K | 2024K | 2030K | 2040K | 2050K
- 2 Pass K series: 2005K 2Pass | 2010K 2Pass | 2015K 2Pass | 2020K 2Pass| 2024K 2Pass| 2030K 2Pass| 2040K 2Pass| 2050K 2Pass
- 2KS series: 2020 2KS | 2024 2KS | 2030 2KS | 2040 2KS
- By-Pass K series: 2015K By-Pass | 2020K By-Pass | 2024K By-Pass | 2030K By-Pass | 2040K By-Pass
- Fan motor type: 230vAC 50/60 Hz | 230vAC-400vAC 50/60Hz | 230vAC 400vAC – 50Hz / 265vAC-460vAC – 60Hz | 12vDC | 24vDC
- Fixed thermostat: 40-28° | 50-38° | 60-48° | 70-58° | 80-68° | 90-78°
- Adjustable thermostat : 0-90° (TC2) | 0-120° (TC2)
- Ventilation: suction air flow / blowing air flow.
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.