The Dana VT series of mini power packs provide a compact, economical and reliable solution for moving double-acting cylinders. The design utilises cartridge valves incorporated in the base flange and therefore not needing the use of external blocks.
Other features of the Hydr-App VT Series include:
- Group 05 and 1 pumps from 0.25 to 9.8 cc/rev;
- Maximum pressure up to 290 bar;
- DC electric motors from 350W to 3 kW – 12 – 24 – 48 V;
- AC electric motors up to size 100 / 112 with direct coupling or B14;
- Plastic or metal tanks up to 25 litres;
- Horizontal or vertical assembly.
Dana Brevini is committed to customer satisfaction and excellence of their products and services. This means the company offers superior product quality, technologically advanced products, world-class service and competitive prices.
Contact us for further Dana VT technical details and configuration options – our technical team will be delighted to help.