HydraForce FD52-45 Flow Divider / Combiner, Multi-Function, High Pressure
HydraForce FD52-45 heavy duty, multifunction, screw-in, cartridge-style, spool-type flow divider/combiner valve.
It provides pressure-compensated proportional division of inlet flow or combination of two return flows, regardless of system operating pressure conditions. The valve provides synchronising flow in dividing and combining modes.
In the dividing mode, the FD52-45 will divert input flow from port 3 to ports 2 and 4, based on the ratio specified, regardless of operating pressure. When the flow direction is reversed the valve will combine flows from 2 and 4 to port 3. Synchronising flow is provided in both the dividing and combining modes at “bottomed” conditions in cylinder applications and at “stalled” conditions in motor applications.
- Hardened parts for long life
- Quiet, modulated response
- Wide operating flow range
- Synchronizing in dividing and combining modes
- Floating cage — high installation torque
- Industry-common cavity.
Ratings for the HydraForce FD52-45 valve:
- Operating pressure: 345 bar (5000 psi) maximum
- Flow options, input flow:
- 60.6 lpm (16 gpm); ratio: 50:50; model #44
- 90.8 lpm (24 gpm); ratio: 50:50; model #66
- 106 lpm (28 gpm); ratio: 50:50; model #88
- Flow accuracy: 10% of inlet flow for models 44 and 66; 15% of inlet flow for model 88
- -40° to 100°C (-40° to 212°F) with Buna seals
- -26° to 204°C (-15° to 400°F) with Fluorocarbon seals
- -54° to 107°C (-65°F to 225°F) with Polyurethane seals
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.