Parker R4V / R6V OBE Pilot Operated Pressure Relief Valves
- Technical Data
Parker R4V / R6V OBE valves are compact pilot-operated proportional pressure relief valves with integrated electronics. They provide excellent balanced pressure behaviour.
The valves operate with a proportional solenoid-operated pilot stage with digital electronics which controls a seated type main stage.
Features and benefits of the Parker R4V / R6V OBE series include:
- Wide range of options and connections including optional mechanical maximum pressure adjustment
- Outstanding constant pressure behaviour
- Very good pressure/flow behaviour
- On-board electronics permitting storage and loading of valve records, for fast configuration
- Electronics situated in a robust metal housing
- Compact design and flexible mounting
- Optional mechanical maximum pressure adjustment
- Electrical connection:
- Code 10V: 6 + PE central connection | 0…+10 V command signal | +10 V reference voltage output
- Code 4MA: 6 + PE central connection | 4…20 mA command signal
- Two interfaces for subplate mounting:
- R4V subplate ISO 6264 (DIN 24340 Form D)
- R6V subplate ISO 6264 (DIN 24340 Form E)
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.