The Walvoil DFE141 is a monoblock solenoid spool control valve. The DFE141 is part of the DFE flow diverter series, operating with electric controls. This valve is used to connect several circuits via a 6 or 8 way configuration.
Key features of the DFE141 include:
- The product has an anti-shock valves with cross return
- Double outlet ports in a neutral position for connection to two cylinders
- The product is designed for front-end loader applications
DFE141 key technical details:
- Maximum flow rating: 80 litres/minute (21 US gallons/minute)
- Maximum pressure: 315 bar (4600 psi)
- Operational flow type: electrical
- Controls: electrical
- Number of configurations: 6-8 way
Contact us now for technical advice and configuration options.