The Walvoil Hydrocontrol D20 is a complete and ﬂexible sectional valve designed for high flow applications. A broad range of interchangeable spools and auxiliary valves make this a very versatile product. Potential applications of the D20 include all-terrain cranes, wheel loaders, sea platform cranes, aerial platforms, drilling rigs and presses, refuse compactors as well as hook and skip loaders. Special versions for LS variable pumps are available on request.
Features of the D20 include:
- Potential for manual, hydraulic, pneumatic, electro-hydraulic or electro-pneumatic controls
- Port valves on working sections.
- Available in several configurations for specialist needs
D20 key technical details:
- Maximum flow rating: 250 litres/minute (67 US gallons/minute)
- Maximum pressure: 350 bar (5100 psi)
- Number of sections: 12
- Pitch: 56mm (2.20 inches)
Download the Walvoil Hydrocontrol D20 data sheet >>>
Contact us now for technical advice and configuration options.