We export original Vickers pumps worldwide, including the Vickers Hydrokraft PVX & PFX series pumps…
The Vickers Hydrokraft PVX and PFX pumps series features a variety of fixed and variable displacements. Their “building block” design gives these pumps allows them to be used in applications such as: primary metal power units, test stands, mixer drives and more. They come in a robust housing enclosure and are available with displacements from 66 cc to 250 cc (4.03 to 15.26 cu in) and can operate at pressures up to 350 bar (5,075 psi), ideal for a range of applications.
The range of Hydrokraft PVX and PFX modes codes comprises: 066, PFX 066, PVX 090, PFX 090, PVX 130, PFX 130, PVX 180, PFX 180, PVX 250, PFX 250
The many features of Vickers Hydrokraft PVX PFX pumps include:
- Axial piston pumps with swashplate design for reliable operation and long life;
- Rated speed up to 1800 min-1, with higher speeds possible;
- Oversize shafts and bearings;
- Rotating and pressure loaded parts are pressure balanced;
- Integrated pilot pump, filter and pressure relief valves available;
- Fast response times;
- Robust housing means better durability and produces less noise;
- Foot mounting option enables bed plate installation.
We ship original Vickers Hydrokraft PVX PFX pumps, and other Eaton Vickers equipment, worldwide and in doing so offer our customers access to nearly 100 years’ technical experience backed by our ISO 9001 accreditation. So wherever in the world you may happen to be, you can relax knowing you’re in safe hands!
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.