The David Brown Hydraulics pumps and motors range includes cast iron and aluminium helical gear and spur gear units, bent axis and axial piston pumps
David Brown pumps and motors are now made under the name of Hydreco Hydraulics. They offer high durability, long life, and high efficiency which, when combined with the low noise characteristics of the helical gear pumps, make them highly suitable for modern machinery.
Depending on the model in question, features include: spur gears, helical gears, displacements from 4.0 to 239 cc/rev, uni-directional or reversible motors, single or multiple assemblies, cast iron or aluminium bodies, high pressure ratings.
The range comprises:
- Aftermarket cast iron gear pumps and motors: 1600 | 1900 | 2200 series;
- Roller bearing cast iron gear pumps and motors: 1500 | 1900 | 2000 | 2200 | 2400 | 2900 series;
- QX5 series helical gear pumps: 23 to 68 cc/rev and 250 bar rated pressure;
- Q QR QS series gear pumps: 16 to 240 cc/rev and 280 bar peak pressure;
- World series gear cast iron pumps: WSP40 and WSP50;
- Aluminium gear pumps: 0P1 spur gear range | 1PN series | A series | HY series
The Hydreco piston pumps range comprises: H56 foot mount Powauto pumps and P series bent axis and axial piston pumps.
Meanwhile the range of Powauto gear pumps includes the PUA, PUT, PUTUNI and POW series. Altogether, there are 24 pump sizes to choose from, ranging from 6 cc/rev to 115 cc/rev.
Please contact us for further technical details and configuration options or if you cannot see the David Brown Hydraulics gear pumps and motors that you need listed – we’ll be delighted to help!