Eaton Vickers V10 and V20 Vane Pumps
- Technical Data
Eaton Vickers V10 and V20 pumps are fixed displacement vane pumps. They are designed to work in a variety of low- to medium-pressure mobile and industrial applications as pilot and auxiliary pumps for complex systems. Common applications also include: power steering, small presses, lift trucks, balers and skid steerers.
Double pumps provide a single power source capable of serving two separate hydraulic circuits, or of providing greater combined delivery of both sections. In either case, two pumps in a compact single housing can be driven through a single shaft coupling.
Features of the Eaton Vickers V10 and V20 pump series include:
- Pressure-balanced, modular design reducing noise, extends life and improves serviceability;
- Wide range of available displacements allows for broader range of applications;
- Available with integrated flow control valves to simplify system design and installation;
- 12-vane system and intra-vane design reduce flow pulsations and noise;
- Suitable for use with oil or synthetic fire-resistant fluids;
- Shaft rotation clockwise or counterclockwise;
- SAE 2-bolt mounting flanges as standard;
- Optional foot-mounting brackets.
Single pumps are available with model codes prefixed with ‘V10’ and ‘V20’, while double pump model codes begin with ‘V2010’ and ‘V2020’.
Both single and double pumps are available with:
- no integral valve: V10 | V20 | V2010 | V2020
- flow control and relief: V10F | V20F | V2010F | V2020F
- priority control and relief: V10P | V20P | V2010P | V2020P
Single V10 pumps are available in displacements: 3.3 | 6.6 | 9.8 | 13.1 | 16.4 | 19.5 | 22.8 cc/rev. with maximum pressure 172 bar / 2500 psi.
Similarly, single V20 pumps are available in displacements: 19.5 | 22.8 | 26.6 | 29.7 | 36.4 | 39 | 42.5 cc/rev with maximum pressure 172 bar / 2500 psi.
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.