Eaton Vickers VQ and VQH series pumps are specifically designed for higher pressure and higher speed mobile requirements. Vickers VQ series pumps are designed for medium pressure mobile applications. Vickers VQH series pumps are the higher pressure and higher performance version.
They feature the same intra-vane cartridge design as the V Series pumps and provide long operating life, outstanding volumetric efficiency and excellent serviceability. Typical applications include: wheel loaders, lift trucks, refuse vehicles and aerial booms.
Eaton Vickers VQ and VQH pumps offer:
- Displacements from 18 cc/rev to 193 cc/rev.
- Maximum continuous pressures up to 241 bar (3,500 psi)
- Rated Speeds up to 2,700 rpm.
- 10-vane systems;
- Solid architectures in the same compact size;
- Many available bearing and valve options;
- Pressure-balanced, modular design reduces noise, extends life and improves serviceability.
The VQH series also provides additional benefits of:
- Strong ductile iron housing;
- Improved rotor design to reduce leakage and enhance rotor rigidity;
- Higher pressure and higher performance capabilities.
Eaton Vickers VQ(H) series pumps are available in single and through-drive styles with three frame sizes
Model codes are as follows:
- Single pumps: 20VQ | 25VQ | 35VQ | 45VQ
- Double pumps: 2520VQ | 3520VQ | 3525VQ | 4520VQ | 4525VQ | 4535VQ
- Triple pumps: 2520VQSV10 | 3520VQSV10 | 3525VQSV10 | 4525VQSV10 | 4535VQSV10
- Thru-Drive single pumps:
- Standard bearing: 25VQT | 35VQT | 45VQT
- Heavy duty bearing: 26VQT | 36VQT | 46VQT
- Thru-Drive double pumps:
- Standard bearing: 3525VQT | 4525VQT
- Heavy duty bearing: 3625VQT | 4625VQT standard bearing.
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.