Dana MR micro power packs, formerly Hydr-App, are ideal for use in applications requiring compact size and reduced flow rates. Moreover they are designed primarily for operating a 1 single-acting cylinder. And in addition, there is the possibility of adding multiple drives using stackable blocks.
Other features of the former Dana MR Series include:
- Group 05 pumps, from 0.25 to 1.26 cc/rev;
- Maximum pressure up to 220 bar;
- DC electric motors from 350 W to 2.2 kW – 12 and 24 V;
- AC electric motors up to size 80;
- Lowering device with 2-way, 2-position solenoid valves or progressive manual control;
- Plastic or metal tanks from 0.5 litre to 25 litres;
- Possible to mount stackable blocks for Cetop 02 and Cetop 03 solenoid valves;
- Option to mount hand pumps for emergencies and to integrate fixed compensated throttle valves, horizontal or vertical assemblies.
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.