The Walvoil Hydrocontrol DVS16 is a light-weight, versatile and flexible sectional valve, available in several configurations. The valve is suitable for applications such as backhoe loaders, wheel loaders, backhoes, garbage compactors, skip and hook loaders, drilling rigs.
Valves in the DVS range have very precise control characteristics allowing for smooth and exact operation.
Features of the DVS16 valves include:
- Special inlet section for potential second pump management
- Potential for manual, hydraulic, pneumatic, electro-hydraulic or electro-pneumatic controls
- Port valves on working sections
- Special versions for LS variable displacement pumps on request
- Working sections have auxiliary valves and a wide range of interchangeable spools
- Maximum flow rating: 150 litres/minute (40 US gallons/minute)
- Maximum pressure: 305 bar (4400 psi)
- Number of sections: 12
- Pitch: 46mm (1.81 inches)
Download the Walvoil Hydrocontrol DVS16 data sheet >>>
Contact us now for technical advice and configuration options.