Marzocchi Pompe S.p.A. was founded in Italy in 1961 and is still very much in the hands of the Marzocchi family. The company designs and manufactures high performance external gear pumps and motors.
Marzocchi Hydraulics Pompe (Marzocchi Pumps) specialises in micro hydraulics, but also offer an extended range of product options covering displacement, flanges, shafts and porting.
The Marzocchi hydraulics pump and motor range includes:
- 0.25 – 0.5 Series Micro Gear Pumps | An extensive range of high performance pumps often integrated in to micro power packs and ideal for a wide variety of applications.
- 1P Series Gear Pumps | Offering consistently high performance and reliability, these Marzocchi hydraulic pumps are often considered a benchmark for the hydraulic power pack market.
- ALP Series Gear Pumps | A range of mono-directional and reversible pumps with displacements up to 200 cc/rev, in a full aluminium configuration, able to withstand medium to high pressures and using different versions of flanges, porting and shafts.
- GHP Series Gear Pumps | The GHP series offer identical configurations to the ALP series and guarantees extreme reliability in very high pressure applications. These Marzocchi pumps are ideal for a wide variety of mobile applications as their cast iron allows more flange, cover and port options.
- ALP / GHP Series Multiple Modular Gear Pumps | These modular, flexible pumps can be combined to create solutions for a wide range of application requirements.
- ALM Series Gear Motors | Suitable for medium- and high- pressure mobile and industrial applications, these mono-directional and bi-directional units are available with internal or external drain.
- GHM Series Gear Motors | Marzocchi GHM series motors are identical to the ALM series but are more robust units given their cast iron front flange and rear cover.
- HL (High/Low) Series 2-Pass Gear Pumps | Low noise pumps that are suited to applications needing a fast approach and/or return of the actuator at low loads and slow motion of the actuator at high loads.
- ALPC / GHPC Series Short Multiple Gear Pumps | These units have a reduced axial layout and are available with aluminium or cast iron flanges and covers.
- ELIKA | Low noise, low pulsation helical gear pumps available in Group 2, 3 and 4 multiple units.
Please contact us if you need further technical advice or guidance on configuration options, or if cannot see the Marzocchi pump or motor that you need – we’ll still be able to help!