Ronzio W4 series cast iron external gear pumps & motors are built in 2 pieces completely in cast iron. This type of construction gives the product higher stiffness and compact size. Excellent volumetric efficiency is also due to axial compensation.
- Cast iron housings and covers
- Intermittent working pressure from 170 to 300 bar/ from 2465 to 4351 psi
- Axial compensation for maximum efficency
- High volumetric efficiency: 95% average
- 75 to 150 cc/rpm – from 4.57 to 9.15 cu in/rev
- Wide range of flanges, shafts and connections compatible with most of the market standards
- Unidirectional and bi-directional pumps and motors
- High and low temperatures seals available
- Option to combine with multiple pumps within the Ronzio range.